ExciteBike : ITFOTA ExciteBike : ITFOTA

Funny

Intro was a little bit boring but everyhting else was cool. Make a downhill version! lol. And sorry, i can't talk about your sound can't hear them, my shitty windows is bugged! FREERIDE EXTREME!

Sharp Clock kick's ass Sharp Clock kick's ass

Great

It was superb. awesome graphic. the sound was cool but would it kill you to get a storyline. and was the clock really necessary??..

$30 Million Reward $30 Million Reward

I agree!!

I agree with ypu on most of the points down there and will help change the mind of some americans. Hope it will make the USA a little more comphrenesives. Just like to say that President bush should look a is internal problem before making something elsewhere.

Flash! Flash!

Great!

The GOB version of this song would have beenmore appropriate but keep up the good work!!

Go Skate 2 Preview Go Skate 2 Preview

Need sound!!

Continue working on it and it could give something great. but add sounds!! at least only music. Keep up the good wotk!

Story Tag 2a: Mt. Windy Story Tag 2a: Mt. Windy

Cool

I'd already known the concept, we do this in study class with a cartoon, but we try to make the stupidest way we can. And it works!! Continue with this!

Till death do us part Till death do us part

That's Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superb Graphics!
Great Story and moral!!
AND INCREDIBLE MUSIC!!!!!!
Good work!!

Showdown! Workin version Showdown! Workin version

I Dony even understand why it's have not be blam

You've got points only for the music, i can't find at what you where thinking when you submit that! You're not an artist, you're more like a jerk that think is an artist, next time you submit something, try to have something useful and good!

dying to finish dying to finish

Great!!

I Like the ambience give by the classical song, try to work on the graphics, zoom on the action could give a great hand to make it better. The idea is simple but good. keep up the good work!